Thick glass, frosted Candlelina or Bulb jar

Has anyone seen these types of jars that have thick glass? I did a lot of searching and I thought I saw them (the thicker ones -- if I remember correctly) somewhere and I can't seem to find them again. I can find the thin glass ones. I love the thin glass look but do not think that would be a good thing with double wicking, especially with frosted glass. Thanks.

I get mine from

http://www.candlewic.com/Store/category.asp?catalog_name=Candle+Making+Supplies&category_name=Glassware&Page=1

The glass is thick in my opinion. Even when I was testing my wicks and the flame got too big, they never even got hot. I also like them because they are easy to wick. I started out with a victorian type of jar and it was a nightmare to wick. These I got in trying three different wicks. I get the small ones too. People fall in love with them, they are so cute.

Here is another cheaper but I haven't tried them.

http://www.candlesoylutions.com/thumbnail.asp?offset=0&deep=2&cid=44

Hi Jeana,

Thanks for the info. The one from Candlewic does look like the thicker glass type from what I can tell but it has a different shape. I guess some "candlelinas/bulbs" may be different than others. The one that I got a sample of looks like this:

frostapothecary%20good.jpg

I got the sample from Taylored Concepts. Candlesoylutions used to carry more sizes than the little one and big one (used to have this one) but they do not have it anymore. However, they would be the thin glass one like the one in this picture. I think I saw one that looked similiar to this one but with thicker glass but maybe it was the one from candlewic that has the narrower top. I like to double wick and I don't think it would be good in this jar. I called today (The Jar Store) and they said that it would not be a good idea in a thin frosted jar because they are more fragile than a thin clear jar because of the acid it takes to get the frost on. I love the look of these jars.

Thanks again. I will let you know if I ever find it. I still need to get that picture on here of the cinnamon candle. I sold all three that I had so I have to make another one unless I post the one that has already been burned along with the frosted one.

~Holly