WSP discontinued flat rate shipping program

asheebeans

I am glad that this was posted!

I emailed WSP to complain yesterday. I placed my last order with them last week. They were my primary supplier. They have appallingly high shipping, so the flat rate program worked well for me. I understand economic hardships. Everyone is getting hit by this economy. However, of all suppliers that I have dealt with WSP has the most unreasonable shipping. I am in New Jersey and they are in Ohio. With their insane shipping fees, it is cheaper for me to buy from California!

They must subscribe to that philosophy of if it costs more, people will think it is better. They are sky high and their stuff simply can not be that much better quality than anyone else's. I can't believe they haven't priced themselves out of business. Even if you find a bargain, they squeeze you on the shipping to make their money back.

I don't understand suppliers, that make money off customers, with their shipping..

I am sure in this economy, people will start really being selective

how their money is spent..and those suppliers will be the last

resort to buy from..

I know myself, I am having to be really careful right now..

When I know, what I buy could eaisly fit into a flat rate box, and I am charged double..I don't buy from them..Period..

• 9 months later...

If I was a supplier, I would offer flat rate shipping because it should bring in more customers. It does not make sense to use higher shipping. Boxes are free with flat rate.

Darn it...I was just about to place an order with WSP. Gotta go rethink my order and look at other suppliers now.

Trudi

Is this a joke? Prior to today, the last post regarding the subject was in January. If you look at WSP'S site--today, right on the first page is says:

FREE UPS Ground Shipping for the following:

• Fragrance & Flavor Oils
  • Soap Molds
  • Cosmetic Colors

Free shipping offer has no minimum purchase necessary. This special offer does not require a coupon code and is automatically reflected in your shopping cart at checkout!

Is this a joke? Prior to today, the last post regarding the subject was in January. If you look at WSP'S site--today, right on the first page is says:

FREE UPS Ground Shipping for the following:

• Fragrance & Flavor Oils
  • Soap Molds
  • Cosmetic Colors

Free shipping offer has no minimum purchase necessary. This special offer does not require a coupon code and is automatically reflected in your shopping cart at checkout!

I thought the same thing?? Bug