I LOVE the Scented Bean

seattle70

I just have to plug the Scented Bean. She is so nice, ships fast, and is completely dedicated to her customers. My first package got lost in the mail and she replaced it for free. I have since bought a lot more from her. Her Scents are OUTSTANDING! LOVE them all!

My next shopping spree...PEAKS. Everyone seems to have had great service and products from them. It's refreshing to deal with honest quality businesses.:wink2:

I agree with with you and your find peaks is a best to with same customer dedication and service. And all of peaks scents are wonderful and strong, and very true. I have found the smaller family buissnesses are the most dedicated and usually have the best products to. I think their hearts are more into caring what they do and not all money. Glad you found another good one. Lin

I agree, TSB is the best. Her FO's are really strong and throw awesome in my soy. They smell better and seem stronger to me than JS, and I have had a harder time getting some of those to throw in my CB3. BUt you can't beat JS's sales, they are great. :smiley2: