Kaleah Import and Wick Trimmers

blt212

Anyone ever order Kaleah imports wick trimmers and if so, do you have feedback on quality. I received an email and they say they're comparable to Cleancut except they have a wick notch area. I've never used CleanCut since I currently sell Wickman.

Thanks

wow these are great....when i reordered these new ones Mike informed me that the wick trimmers changed and went up in price a little so I was a little hesistant to order in fact I only ordered 24 to see...but WOW these are super nice. They cut better than the last type and the notch to help folks measure the wick is awesome....They are so worth it. The fact that they come in a box and seem more heavy duty make them worth every penny to me! Have not decided on a Retail price yet though:confused: .

I did go ahead and order. If interested, just email him directly at

Michael Gillham [mgillham@austin.rr.com] since his website his having problems. He's selling them for $3.00 each and they look well worth it based on the photos he sent me (see attached). They come packaged in a white box...minimum qty to order is 12 and he'll take paypal for payment and ships UPS.

post-8455-139458452798_thumb.jpg

I will probably call him to see if we can work something out, but I will not be able to host a co-op myself for a couple weeks at least. But if anyone else did one (especially in his area) that would be great too. He is not in driving distance for me so I would still have to have them shipped. So it all depends on if he has tier pricing.

Just wanted to update that I received mine today....they are nice and shiny, have the little wick notch and 1/4" foot. They are wrapped in cello and then packaged in a white box. There isn't a window on the box so basically you would need to display one outside of the box if you were selling them in a store. I definitely think they were worth the cost....

The box is plain white.....dimensions are 6 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 1 1/2" so you should be able to fit a label on there....there's also a small round gold label "made in china" on the corner but it peels off easily...not sure if that is a no-no

post-8455-139458452867_thumb.jpg

Just received mine also. The box is plain, solid white and would be easy to label. The cutters are nice.

Just an FYI, though....

Shipping charge is high (more than what it actually costs.) I paid Priority shipping cost and box was shipped Parcel Post.

Also, if you pay via Paypal (despite cc or direct transfer), you will be charged an additional fee

IMHO, the product is nice. However he needs to work on adjusting his shipping cost and service.