Ok.. this makes me feel like a total newb...

I've always dealt with smaller jars, but am trying to add a larger jar to my line. Large enough in diameter, than I'm thinking I'm going to have to double wick.

I'm really good at estimating wick sizes for single wicks, and am generally right on the money. But I am totally clueless when it comes to doubling them. Any advice on a good way to calculate?

Sorry, I don't use that wax or eco wicks. Curious about the wax, though. how do you like it? Have you tried others if you don't mind me asking? specifically, how do you like the ht?

I just started double wicking my apothocaries, and I like the burn. I am using ecosoya cb and cd 18 wicks. I may be able to wick down 1 or 2, am testing again tomorrow

Sorry, I don't use that wax or eco wicks. Curious about the wax, though. how do you like it? Have you tried others if you don't mind me asking? specifically, how do you like the ht?

I just started double wicking my apothocaries, and I like the burn. I am using ecosoya cb and cd 18 wicks. I may be able to wick down 1 or 2, am testing again tomorrow

Wow I would say you would be able to wick way down on those apoth jars, when I did them I used two cd 8 or two cd 10s for the tougher scents.

I'm actually really liking the wax. It works well as a one pour for me, with only the occasional pokin and fillin... hot throw varies based on the scent of course, but so far I've been lucky with most of my selections. I love the burn... and I love how much easier it is to clean up!

I know - it always seems like i have to use way bigger wicks than others are using. I'm kind of baffled by it. For example, I use lx 20's on all of my votives. I can't go any smaller - that I can see anyway, and I bought a giant spool of the lx 20 so now i feel like I have to use it anyway. I make my own wicks and prime them with ecosoya pb - maybe that makes a difference

With my double wick testing, I did 12's to 20's (every wick in between), and some smaller ones did better but the 18's seemed the best. I don't know, maybe I should retest because I'm not all that happy w/ my HT. I don't have the details on my testing because they're in my shop

Give the smaller wicks a try you might be surprised. And I also like mine to burn clean. Also I didnt say what wax I was using in my other post. I was using 415 and added 1tsp pp of coconut oil then. So maybe my wax was a little easier to melt then what you are using. Who knows so many different things to take into account, just use what works the best for you.