Recreating an Eczema Balm

I have a friend who's contacted me with the hopes that I can recreate an eczema balm for her 5 month old. It came from Canada, and the company is out of business, so all I have to go on is an ingredient list. I'd be thrilled to try something brand new, but eczema being eczema, if she's got something that works for him, I'm not inclined to fiddle too much!

Here are the ingredients:

Glycerine

Cet Oil

Distilled Water

Borage Oil

Vit. E, A and C

Bioflavinoids

Calendula

Chammomile

Viola Tricolor

Rosa Canina

Echinacea

Tea Tree Oil

I have NO idea what "cet oil" is...maybe it's a Canadian thing. Also, I can't figure out how the oils are stabilized. She says that it has the the consistency of Neosporin. There's no wax, or solid oils, so I'm mystified. Any suggestions??

I would so something more simple, like jojoba, emu, beeswax and calendula tea. I would also leave it unscented if it is for a baby. JMO

All of the herbs/EOs have value for the healing of skin, so I don't see them as "fragrance" per se, but since eczema and allergies are so closely related, it's a good point.

I make some for my son who has eczema, It's been a while since I made it but I used olive oil, beeswax, calendula, tea tree oil. I infused the olive oil and strain the petals, then melt the wax add the tea tree oil and mix. Now I make mine more of a salve or consistancy and pour it into double wall jars. We use it for everything, diaper rash eczema, bug bites etc...

I make some for my son who has eczema, It's been a while since I made it but I used olive oil, beeswax, calendula, tea tree oil. I infused the olive oil and strain the petals, then melt the wax add the tea tree oil and mix. Now I make mine more of a salve or consistancy and pour it into double wall jars. We use it for everything, diaper rash eczema, bug bites etc...

ah thats a good idea instead of using water and an emulsifier.

I make an eczema healing cream with Aloe Juice, Glycerin, Ewax and Cetyl, Herbs such as Calendula, Comfrey, Nettles, Chickweed infused in OO, Jojoba, Avocado, EPO, Kokum butter, Allantoin and Preservative. I do not scent this at all. It works really well on my dry itchy patches. The kokum butter is great.

Ann M