My First MP

RNSandSCENTS

This is just a play batch that I did today with the help of the MP Queen....thanks Prairieannie:wave: ! It still is not bubbly like I want it but its getting there. The scent is Coconut Lime Verbena ummmmm yummmmmy! My swirls look more like a marble effect but I think I may just figure it out...not bad for a first try...

bc10462-1.jpg

You GO!! That's awesome! I just love seeing people get excited over soaping, no matter what kind of soaping it is! It keeps my inspiration level way up there!!

Prairieannie, I think I am in need a 12 step program! I am having way too much fun with this...seriously! I blame you, and Creative Body Essentials, Grumpy, Z, Soapfreak, Elite....do I need to keep naming the rest of the bad influences around here? All of you are so inspiring, I can't help but want to join the insanity too!:P Thanks again for helping me!

Prairieannie, I think I am in need a 12 step program! I am having way too much fun with this...seriously! I blame you, and Creative Body Essentials, Grumpy, Z, Soapfreak, Elite....do I need to keep naming the rest of the bad influences around here? All of you are so inspiring, I can't help but want to join the insanity too!:P Thanks again for helping me!

Heheh! Glad to be of some help there! Must feed everyone's addictions don't ya know?! Just wait until you start going full speed ahead with some extra additives to that stuff.. I swear to you, you will be able to make a bar of MP soap like no other! Face friendly, skin lovin', and people won't be able to get enough of it!

Heheh! Glad to be of some help there! Must feed everyone's addictions don't ya know?! Just wait until you start going full speed ahead with some extra additives to that stuff.. I swear to you, you will be able to make a bar of MP soap like no other! Face friendly, skin lovin', and people won't be able to get enough of it!

Don't tell me that! Man I am in even more trouble!!!:P

These are actually gorgeous! You know how hard it is to swirl MP soap? It's a witch to swirl! I could NEVER swirl MP. I tried, believe me, and I just ain't got the touch to swirl MP.

I think you did an awesome job with these. I ADORE the yellow ones!

That is beautiful!! I am just fixing to get started playing with MP soap. If mine turn out anything like that I will be happy. Really, both are beautiful!!

Thanks Deb! Come on and join in the fun!!! I am sure your soap will turn out just fine!:yay:

These are actually gorgeous! You know how hard it is to swirl MP soap? It's a witch to swirl! I could NEVER swirl MP. I tried, believe me, and I just ain't got the touch to swirl MP.

I think you did an awesome job with these. I ADORE the yellow ones!

*faint* I was not easy at first. But it is much easier to swirl mp soap than it is for me to line this slab mold....now that is the difficult part!:laugh2:

The hardest part is finding the right additive formula for your base and lining this darned mold! I got it figured out but not the way they did it in the tut. The soap looks good but its still not giving me the lather I want. Grumpy if I can't figure this out I am dropping out...but I promise not to give up without a fight!:mad: