banana pudding and cinnamon buns fragrance oils

gvswaim

Good morning all,

I am in need of these 2 fragrance oils for candles (needing good hot and cold throw) I will be using a paraffin blend and was wondering if anyone knew of a supplier that carries both these scents

Thank you in advance

Vickie

I have the NG Old Fashioned Banana Pudding, and I love it! It has a sensational HT in Para blend, although I can't get many people to try it. Those who have, Love it. Don't think you will be disappointed in that one.

I also use their Iced Cinnamon Rolls and that is really good also, comparable to others that I have tried.

Another vote for NG's banana pudding--haven't tried their cinnamon buns but since it got a good review from Lightkeeper, I'd give it a try since they're the only supplier you got recommended for both FOs.

By the way, if you do get the banana pudding, try blending it with a caramel for bananas foster--I sell as many of the bananas foster as banana pudding.

HTH,

Jane

Another vote for NG's banana pudding--haven't tried their cinnamon buns but since it got a good review from Lightkeeper, I'd give it a try since they're the only supplier you got recommended for both FOs.

By the way, if you do get the banana pudding, try blending it with a caramel for bananas foster--I sell as many of the bananas foster as banana pudding.

HTH,

Jane

Thanks Jane I may just give it a whirl

Much appreciated

Vickie

For banana pudding I mix KY's Monkey Mouth with their Creme Brulee ... it's awesome. Banana scented candles were never a big seller for me, not until I found this combo.

I'm still looking for the "perfect" cinnamon bun.

thanks Candlebuddy - I will have to look into the monkey mouth I have some creme brulee here

Vickie

Flickers and CS have excellent cinnmon buns FOs. I have used both and they have a great H&C throw in my parasoy blend. Don't know about the banana pudding. Haven't come across that one.

Thanks Candybee

I appreciate the info

Vickie

I tried the banana pudding from NG and just could not get a throw at all in 464 wax. I don't know if it was me, but it smelled more like banana laffy taffy. I have tried NGs cinnamon buns but the one I like and sells faster than I can make it, is CS Cinnamon Buns. Everyone always comments how good the cold throw is and how awesome it is lit. Hope that helps.

I tried the banana pudding from NG and just could not get a throw at all in 464 wax. I don't know if it was me, but it smelled more like banana laffy taffy. I have tried NGs cinnamon buns but the one I like and sells faster than I can make it, is CS Cinnamon Buns. Everyone always comments how good the cold throw is and how awesome it is lit. Hope that helps.

CS is CandleScience?

Thanks

Vickie

Yes, CS is candle science.

BC's Banana Cream Pie in the CO section is awesome in soy. I use BCS's Cinnamon Buns and BCN's Cinnamon Toast mixed for a great Cinn Buns.

Thanks I was going to place an order - this helps me out allot

Vickie