first cupcakes

ajna

STP63257.jpg

STP63256.jpg

these are my first cupcakes. boy was the frosting hard to do or what?! you buys who make these cupcakes, i give you MUCH props! These are just samples of how i would like to package my cupcakes (if i do decide to keep trying to make them :confused: ) Now my son is in the bath tub using them :cheesy2:

lovely, it was a PAIN! and i even burnt myself because the soap was hot.

hey powder, those molds look nice, i thought about getting a mold because it would be so much easier. i went ahead and bought some foaming lotion from WSP and trying out her frosting recipe to see how that goes first. if its too much for me, i think i'll have to get some molds and just do it that way.

Ouch! I was fortunate enough to get a wilton stainless decorator pro for christmas! I can't wait to bust it out.

Let us know how they turn out. Is it the same technique that others here used for the bath bombs? I saw a discussion on using that base with M&P instead of the meringue powder and whatever else was in it!

Those are too cute! Have you tried using the wilton coupler and ring in your plastic bag? They work well and they also have disposable bags too and not as expensive as the pro decorator. Just make sure you cut the hole in the bag big enough for the coupler to fit, put the coupler inside the bag where the hole is, put the metal tip on the outside and screw the ring on to hold the tip in place. You'll have to use the biggest tip they have though because the smaller ones will clog too fast for this.