Thank you to everyone who replied to my post about wicking mason jars. I am very sorry if I offended anyone. I am in no way trying to sneak around learning and firguring out my own thing. I guess I am just feeling overwhelmed from having such a big order to fill this week. Once again I very much appreciate all the wonderful knowledge I get here and am very sorry if I have stepped on any toes.

Thanks

Tammy

Obviosly I do not want to drag this on but I did want to clarify so everyone here does not think I am a complete idot. My big order is for a jar size that I know how to do. I only need to make one of the Big Mason's. And you know there is a lot to be said for hindsight - I totally agree that I should have realized I was not in a position to take on something new this week.

Thanks Again for the help,

Tammy

Tammy, thanks for the clarification! Peeps on here go nuts this time of year with all the candle maker wanna be's seeing quick bucks in their eyes for Christmas, LOL.

Take a good guess on that jar and pour a tester. You can cheat a bit. Pour wickless and poke with a spoon handle or such. Remove the tabs and insert wicks. Set up with the heat gun. If they are not working, pull them out and try again.

e

Obviosly I do not want to drag this on but I did want to clarify so everyone here does not think I am a complete idot. My big order is for a jar size that I know how to do. I only need to make one of the Big Mason's. And you know there is a lot to be said for hindsight - I totally agree that I should have realized I was not in a position to take on something new this week.

Tammy

Tammy

That is good to know. I was obviously one of those who misunderstood the post. :embarasse

No toe stepping, but since you are a beginner I was a bit concerned about you just making and selling without testing and may have come across too harshly for you, but this isn't a business that anyone should just make and sell without being downright confident in their product. Good luck with the sizing on your mason jar.