anyone order from Almost Heaven Candle & soap stuff??

KJohnson

They have some great prices and cool labels...I wanted to try them but I thought I better check and see if anyone has ever used them before...they do say they are backed up on orderes...Im a little nervous to order..I would like my order in a week or so..I did email them and ask how long...but Ihavent heard back

here is there site...

www.candleandsoapstuff.com

They have some great prices and cool labels...I wanted to try them but I thought I better check and see if anyone has ever used them before...they do say they are backed up on orderes...Im a little nervous to order..I would like my order in a week or so..I did email them and ask how long...but Ihavent heard back

here is there site...

www.candleandsoapstuff.com

You can pretty much forget getting your package in a week. Try a google search and see if you can find another company with the same items. Even before they were running behind and had medical problems it took me a month to receive both of my orders. They have adorable items, but it's not worth the stress to me so I just moved on.

Others on here and other boards haven't received packages they paid for several months ago, so you might want to check around and see before you consider ordering.

DanaE

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! After waiting 8 months for my order, I finally turned Lea in to the BBB and the Attorney General. She doesn't answer emails and has more excuses when she does finally answer. I should have my refund by the end of this week FINALLY....yeah right. I informed her I will not close my complaint files until I see the check and it clears my bank.

She's had that 'illness' excuse on her site for over a year. It's funny though, on the supplier site she's a member of she stated how her husband was travelling all over for business, but on her web site, she states he's disabled!! :shocked2: Makes you wonder if she even knows what the truth is anymore! :mad:

There are too many GOOD suppliers to deal with her crap!

Oh Kayrn,,,DO NOT order from there,,It took me 5 months to get my Gusseted Cello bags and I had to threaten to call Paypal and The Better Business Bureau and I got them within a few days after that. They have alot of Issues and they need to stop taking orders they can not fullfill,,,,HTH

I tried and still receive updates.. Good price and product. Getting them is another question...I respect family and illness. Maybe they need to hire help.....I am gun shy after my first order...Think her name is Rita..I wish her family all the best..

• 1 year later...

Wow! This posts were 18 months ago, but apparently nothing has changed. I placed an order early November 2006 - never received response to emails or phone calls - since my account was never charged, by January I assumed my order was canceled - BUT on 1/25/07, my card is charged. It's nearly March 2007, still no order, ignored emails and voice mails. I call and email every few days. I'll be filing a complaint.

I'm sorry you got burned, but we did try to warn you to stay away from her. She has had that 'illness' excuse on her site for over 3 years now and nothing has changed by some of the posts that are on here. File with the Better Business Bureau and her Attorney General. Make sure you also email her to cancel your order IMMEDIATELY and refund your money. Don't waste your time hoping to see your order, you're better off getting your money back and going to a reputable supplier.

yep, it has been there for a long time. There are a lot of threads complaining about this site. I ordered from her twice. The first time was wonderful, the second time, it was 4 months before I got my order. The thing is, they have a great site and sell really nice stuff. They just can't get the orders out....geeze

Wow! This posts were 18 months ago, but apparently nothing has changed. I placed an order early November 2006 - never received response to emails or phone calls - since my account was never charged, by January I assumed my order was canceled - BUT on 1/25/07, my card is charged. It's nearly March 2007, still no order, ignored emails and voice mails. I call and email every few days. I'll be filing a complaint.

I'd suggest a charge back and run like hell in the opposite direction.

She used to be on top of things, many moons ago. Such a shame, she has a fabulous selection of products at very reasonable prices. In all actuality, if she had an ounce of sense~ she'd stop taking orders until she is completely caught up and stop giving personal issues as excuses. A serious evaluation needs to be done on her part, or she should just sell out.

I ordered from her one time about a year ago and it took weeks to get my order and she wouldn't answer my e-mails, the prices are very reasonable, but not worth the hassle. What a shame, because she has so many things I could use and she is so close. She could have a slamming business if she just knew how to run it. Oh yea and still using that illess thing. Sorry if that is the case.

Sue Ann