Need A Starting Point For Emma Jar

I have a 10oz emma jar(the ones from walmart) and I have just started testing a blend of 70/30 464/4630.. I just want to try this jar...I am thinking I am going to start with an Eco 10...Do you think this is a good starting point? I have not played around with this blend but for a short time so my guesstimations may not be good.

TIA!

Emily

I've been working with these jars for a while now. I'm using a blend of 464 too. I was able to get a full melt pool in the warmer weather, but now the best I can do is small hang up in two corners. I've tried a lot of wick types.

I would think Eco 10 would be large for a paraffin blend. Some of my best burns are from CDs and CDNs.

I've been working with these jars for a while now. I'm using a blend of 464 too. I was able to get a full melt pool in the warmer weather, but now the best I can do is small hang up in two corners. I've tried a lot of wick types.

I would think Eco 10 would be large for a paraffin blend. Some of my best burns are from CDs and CDNs.

Thanks so much for your input... this is my first blend so I am playing. The 70/30 is using smaller wicking than just the 464.. I thought up the Eco 10 cause that wick worked great in a widemouth pint jar with the 464..Still not sure about a starting point :confused: but thanks for input!

Emily