Bag Size

ILVCANDLES

Hello! I am having a hard time deciding which bag size to get. Which one do you think is more ideal to have??? 5" x 3" x 8" or 8" x 4" x 10". Since I am buying in larger quantities I really can only afford to buy one or the other. Any suggestions would be great!:smiley2:

No it is buy one get one I just order a bunch of stuff go ahead and load the stuff in to you cart the free one shows up in the cart. They are calling the 2 for 1 deal you get 2 for the price of 1.

Most of my candle sales use the rose and cub sizes. Single candle sales fit nicely in to the rose and depending on the size of the candle I can get up to 6 in the cub size

Just had to come back to this thread. I'm so happy to have seen it--I was able to order 1,000 Cub-size bags for $59.00. Even adding the $20 shipping give me a final cost of 8 cents each! I've been buying Avon bags through my daughter for 13 cents each just because I'm a cheapskate, but much prefer bags without the Avon logo!

Evesorto, thanks so much for posting about this bogo sale! And I also really like getting my tissue paper from Nashville Wraps so I can get the smaller sheets but don't want to buy only tissue because of shipping. (I do tend to get excited about good sales:cheesy2: )

Jane

So glad it worked out........keep in mind for future reference, if you spend $300 with Nashville, you will receive free shipping.

I noticed last year that my few orders to Nashville eventually added up to $300 (in three orders). Thinking ahead can save about $50-70 in savings (shipping). I'm hoping that I will get thru the year w/o ordering again.

Eve

Traci--that was excellent planning on your part. If I had anywhere to store that many bags, that would be a great idea. I do like the fact that the plastic bags take up much less space than paper bags, so they seem a good deal both price wise and space wise. I was very surprised that my order shipped in the individual boxes, so I had 5 boxes (including the tissue paper I ordered) with a shipping charge of around $28. I guess that's a pretty good shipping rate for 5 boxes!!

So glad it worked out........keep in mind for future reference, if you spend $300 with Nashville, you will receive free shipping.

I noticed last year that my few orders to Nashville eventually added up to $300 (in three orders). Thinking ahead can save about $50-70 in savings (shipping). I'm hoping that I will get thru the year w/o ordering again.

Eve

Another thing to do is get together with local specialty shop owners a lot of time they are willing to go in with you to save shipping. When I get ready to place a Nashville order I make about 4 phone calls to let everyone know I am ordering they do the same for me. Some times I could use something from Nashville but not no where near enough for the $300 so I would have to wait till I was ready but if you get a little help from other local people you save all of you some money and not have to spends as much.