Fragrance & Decorating Ideas Anyone??

I am doing some 16oz apothecary candles for some of my co-workers for xmas....I am looking for a nice gingerbread fragrance or xmas fragrance for my soy candles. I kinda wanted a gingerbread fragrance because I am attaching a gingerbread man to the outside of the container that I got from Printing by Design. But I assume any xmas fragrance would work since gingerbread men are normally associated with xmas right??:confused:

My next dilema is this...the tops of my jars has an opening where you can add decorating items or any items of your choice i presume...I would like for the item of course to be associated with xmas, any ideas will be considered.

Thanks

I'm using Warm Gingerbread from Heartfelt and it's a great scent. You can smell the Gingerbread, some cooking spices and something sweet in the background. (I personally hate gingerbread scents but like this one).

I think that Christmas Splendor, Apple Jack 'N Peel, Spiced Cranberry and Sweet Pumpkin Pie would all make great Christmas gifts. (Oh! and cinnamon buns or Home Sweet Home, which to me smells like all cinnamon; you can never go wrong with those).

I can't help with the decorating part. Unfortunately I seem to have lost that gene before I was born and can't even decorate my own house, much less a candle! lol

DanaE

I have filled the lids with mini tarts made from candy molds. ie. snowflakes for a snowman jar, gingerbread men for a gingerbread candles.I keep to the theme on the jar. And the receiver is getting a "two in one " the candle and some tarts. hth with some ideas.