Paraffin/vegetable blend users???

I love this blend personally. It is clean, not overly difficult to wick, as I've found anyway, and I've had great luck w/ hot throw without a very long cure. Smooth set up and tops, nice color, if you use colors, and creamy appearance.

However, I will caution you; the major difficulty I've experienced, and others have as well, is with pre-blends. There can and have been consistancy issues. You may not get the same results from batch to batch. I think this is a normal issue when using a natural component. But it can drive you NUTS! :rolleyes2 Maybe folks can control this more when blending for themselves. I just never had the patience for that.

HTH!

I use the 70/30 wax from Clarus. True, there are batch issues but overall this wax performs right out of the chute. I can pour on one day and sell the next without waiting for a cure. I know this wax like the back of my hand and can always predict wick sized with most any fo I use. You just can't get that with any other blend IMHO.

Chuck