Best Odor Eliminator for Soy

nancyis

I don't use your wax, but I've been using BC's for years and it works great. I have a diehard customer who has a standing order of one 20 oz. candle a month to get rid of the cigarette smoke in her house........she swears by it!! :cool2:

candlescience's is strong @1.5oz. pp. in gb 415. it's spicy.

millcreek's is also very strong in gb415. both work great at eliminating odors.

I bought some from CS because of everyone loving it but mine smells like Juicy Fruit Gum. I'm not crazy about it at all. Maybe mine was bottled with the wrong name. I'll give them a call.

I bought some from CS because of everyone loving it but mine smells like Juicy Fruit Gum. I'm not crazy about it at all. Maybe mine was bottled with the wrong

name. I'll give them a call.

Sounds like you got it - it smells like a spicey juicy fruit gum. It definately has fruity notes to it but is also spicey. I think it's great, but can't really say how it works at eliminating odors since I don't smoke, but it smells good and is really strong.

Sounds like you got it - it smells like a spicey juicy fruit gum. It definately has fruity notes to it but is also spicey. I think it's great, but can't really say how it works at eliminating odors since I don't smoke, but it smells good and is really strong.

I don't smell the spice but glad to hear the juicy fruit is right on. Thanks, it does smell better than any other I have ever smelled.