What do I do when a customer......

asks about a replacement part for a plug in that i got from levine gifts? I broke a bowl once for the combo warmers and they told me that they get them from overseas and do not just sell the bowl alone. i have a feeling that they are going to tell me the same with the plug in.

Do i just tell her tough luck, not in those words of course, do i replace it? do i charge for replacing it or just give her a discount on buying a new one. How do i make her happy?

i already emailed levine and am waiting to hear back.

Sounds to me like she is wanting to buy a replacement part...not that she is expecting you to give her one. I would just explain to her that replacement parts are not offered for those particular warmers and that if she would like to purchase a new one then you will gladly give it to her at a discounted price.

I sell the plug-in warmers also from Levines. I have had a few customers tell me that their units stopped working. It took me a while to figure it out, but...sometimes wax gets down in the area where the light bulb twistes in. I now have them to try and gently clean that area out with a Q-tip or something similar, paying particlar attention to the copper looking thingys inside. This has worked every time! After they clean out the unit, it works!

I sell the plug-in warmers also from Levines. I have had a few customers tell me that their units stopped working. It took me a while to figure it out, but...sometimes wax gets down in the area where the light bulb twistes in. I now have them to try and gently clean that area out with a Q-tip or something similar, paying particlar attention to the copper looking thingys inside. This has worked every time! After they clean out the unit, it works!

LOL Make sure you tell them to UNPLUG it first. With some people you never know!!