Don't you just hate . . .

Placing a good sized order in the morning and then that very night getting that very same company's newsletter that says "place an order from now until" and finding out if you had waited just a wee bit you would have saved $25 . . . .

story of my life :laugh2:

Placing a good sized order in the morning and then that very night getting that very same company's newsletter that says "place an order from now until" and finding out if you had waited just a wee bit you would have saved $25 . . . .

story of my life :laugh2:

Happens frequently lol.

:grin2:

And I swear I just placed a good sized order that very morning lol

If it was the day before the sale they could have let you know. That would be good business. That has happened to me many times also and it kinda makes me feel ripped off if the sale was within a few days.

It's not exactly the same but I have been in retail stores and the clerks have told me to wait a couple days and it is going on sale. Or say to bring your receipt back for a price adjustment.

What would you all consider a good sale? I've only ordered a few things online and dont really know. Is simply free shipping something you would consider good?

And where do you hear about sales? Companies newsletters, or are they usually listed on their websites?

Thanks. Meco