How long does it take for TKB to ship?

MissMary

I made an order Sunday night. I've heard nothing aside from the initial email telling me my order number and confirmation, haven't been charged, zip, zilch. I assumed that it would have been shipped by now, but if they don't get it out tomorrow, I won't get it before I have to leave.

Anyone know how long it takes to hear from them, or how long it takes to ship an order, or how long it takes to at least get charged?

I did end up calling them towards the end of yesterday and they said that they had it on ready to ship yesterday. I just never got word - she said it's 1-3 biz days, but didn't explain why mine was 4. I'm not usually so impatient of course, but with shipping USPS, I wanted to make sure it got here before I left.

MissMary, the orders from the Co-op shipped almost a week after I emailed the spreadsheet. When there were missing items in the first co-op, they were mailed within a few days of notification. In the second co-op, the missing item wasn't shipped for at least 2 weeks.

I never did receive a shipping notice, I had to email twice to get a routing number.