wax for the best scent

Not all wax works with all scents, you just have to test.

I have found some scents throw great in one wax and light or not at all in others.

Also some scents in the same wax will require different wicks to throw.

I did not find one wax on the market I liked by itself so I blend all of my wax for the results I wont.

If there were one magical wonder wax everyone would have great candles. Since there are no wonder waxes, you have to test and see what throws with the scents you have. Everyone thinks theirs is the best, so their is no real answer to your question. Same thing for who has the best scents, no real winner since one person will say it gags them out of the house its so strong and another person will say the same scent had no throw at all for them. Bruce

If there were one magical wonder wax everyone would have great candles. Since there are no wonder waxes, you have to test and see what throws with the scents you have. Everyone thinks theirs is the best, so their is no real answer to your question. Same thing for who has the best scents, no real winner since one person will say it gags them out of the house its so strong and another person will say the same scent had no throw at all for them. Bruce

Yep, it's all relative! ;) What works for one may not work for another, I've even found that even if two people are working with the same wax, same FO from the same company, they may have varying results (Trish and I have been comparing notes on this at times ;) ).

There just in no ONE ANSWER to your question, sorry.

Testing, testing 1 2 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8................ LOL