No more wax? Pine cones

When they run out of wax, or make it so high we can't afford it, we can scent pine cones. lol I am just playing. But I did get a good idea. Scented pine cones with ribbons for car freshners. I think they would be cute. Of course I have a yard full of pine cones. So my cost would be low. I think I will pick a bunch of them decorate them up and keep um in the store. When the customer comes in they can pick the scent they want. :yay:

Ok, then we make scented thongs and hang them in the car. How about that. I am redneck. Maybe that is why I like the pine cone thing. I have a bunch of little bitty cute pine cones. I am doing it anyway. If they don't sell, then I will have a lot of little bitty cute pine cones, ok? You know........... I just thought about those waxed thongs. Gross. My wax is sticky. Yuck. :Werd: You would have a melted wax line in your shorts. Smells good though.

I wish I had them all over my yard! The pinecones that is....not the thongs.....lol...:laugh2: . I ADORE pinecones! :yay: We could use the thongs as sling-shots and shoot pincones across the yard!!! OMG I need sleep...

Be sure you put the pine cones in the oven for a bit - all kinds of lil' critters can live in them :shocked2:

I guess the same could be said for thongs!!! :laugh2:

OMG.. I was just kidding about the thong!! :laugh2:

I thought maybe Deb would dip them and add them to her website!!:laugh2:

I do like pine cones and acorns dipped,

you can add a little glitter to them to spice them up a bit!!

Omg you guys are funny. What kind of trees do you get the itty bitty pine cones from? ( and don't say itty bitty pine trees )What is best time of year to find them? We have a park across the street from where we live and it has all kinds of trees, but I haven't seen any of the little pine cones only big ones

Sandy

Sandy, they are itty bitty trees. Actually I don't know. I have 500 at least on my land. I don't watch when they drop. We don't keep the yard work up, so they are there year round. No...........I am not lazy, both of us have health problems and can't do the yard work much. My customers said they would love a pine cone hanging in their car. This is pine cone country. So it will work. I like the small clusters of them. They are really cute. Sweet Gum balls are small too. or I could get those foot long ones at the store. This is Texas. They think they have to have everything bigger. lol Coundn't see the road, but by George the truck smells good. One day we are going to come up with something that will really sell by playing around like this. You watch. I will put them on my crummie homemade website that works for me.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Ok, then we make scented thongs and hang them in the car. How about that. I am redneck. Maybe that is why I like the pine cone thing. I have a bunch of little bitty cute pine cones. I am doing it anyway. If they don't sell, then I will have a lot of little bitty cute pine cones, ok? You know........... I just thought about those waxed thongs. Gross. My wax is sticky. Yuck. :Werd: You would have a melted wax line in your shorts. Smells good though.

Well, at least you don't have to worry about paying shipping. Aren't you the one who wasn't including the cost of shipping in your profit margin?

Hemlock pines have cones that are teeny tiny. They are about the size of a quarter, or smaller in height, and not as wide. I'll take a pic of some that I have, and post it tomorrow if I get the chance.