Votive and Pillar Wax Changing Colors

I've been having some problems with a couple of my scents changing colors after they are packaged in shrink wrap. I'm only having this problem with my votive (IGI 1284) and pillar (IGI 1239) waxes. I add 1 teaspoon of vybar and 3 tablespoons of stearic per pound of wax. I also add 1/2 teaspoon of UV Inhibitor (from Peak's) per pound of wax. I use between 6% and 9% fo. Do I need to add more vybar or does anyone know if it has something to do with the shrinkwrapping? This happens mainly with my Lilac, Lily of the Valley, Green Aloe and Clover and my Blueberry Muffin scents.

Thanks!

Tracey

I don't know about all colors, but blue candles will change to a funky brown shade over time, even when using UV inhibitor. I also have 2 sweet scents, Creme Brulee and Coconut Cream Pie, that'll change from a light beige to a bright yellow over time. Unfortunately UV inhibitor can't completely stop the color change forever - it only inhibits it for a period of time. (I keep all my finished candles stored in a set of shelves in a corner in the basement to keep light from hitting them).

DanaE

The shrink wrap can react with the candle depending on which kind you're using. I haven't used shrink wrap in a long time, but I'm remembering that I had to be careful what kind I bought. Maybe someone else will know. Also, there are some scents that just do that, have you tried not shrink wrapping some and then comparing after the shrink wrapped ones have changed?