For Him, For Her Swap Spoiler Pic!

SpaceGirl

Since I was so busy this weekend and couldn't get these in the mail, I wanted to take a quick picture of all the products and share them with everyone.

2857624029_0195210fc9.jpg

Let's see if I can get all the labels correct

Top row left to right: SpaceGirl (Light Facial Lotion for her / After Shaving Lotion in Chrome for him), ExtasyPung (Pink Pepperberry Body Spray for Her / Colorado Breeze Body Spray for Him), silkysoycreations (White Lily Amber silky lotion spray for her / Curve silky lotion spray for him)

Middle row left to right: CreativeBodyEssentials (Vanilla Lime Shaving Cream for Her / Wildwood Shaving Cream for Him), cottoncandy (Deep Cleansing Oil for Her / Arabian Spice Shaving Cream for Him / Mango Face Scrub for Her)

Bottom Row left to right: LindaColo (Verde Soap for Him / Honey Ginger Spa Soap for Her), bunkie68 (Sandblaster Scrub in Forest Muse for Him / Sugar Scrub in Noire Cedre Vino for Her)

Very bottom: Synascents (Scent of Jasmine Scrubby Soap for Her / Scent of Curve Scrubby Soap for Him)

All these items look and smell sooooo yummy! Y'all are in for quite the treat when you get them. :yay: :yay: