One more reason to use tins....

I shipped some 8oz sq masons to a very loyal customer USPS flat rate box and four of them were SHATTERED!!:shocked2: Not just broken but shattered. She said it looked like the PO played football with them.:sad2::mad:

I am going to make her four extra ones and send with her next order and they will be 8oz TINS!!

I wrapped them in bubble wrap and used peanuts and newspaper to keep them safe but alas....they broke anyway.

tootie

I have had that happen severl times with my 8oz JJ. I bubble wrap them and pack then in tissue and packing peanuts. But still the PO manages to break one every so often. I am really thinking about switching to tins instead but the stupid post office dented a box of those also:mad: Can't win I guess Regina

I ship glass container candles all the time and in all these years have only had 1 break. I will not use the flat rate boxes though for more than 2 small jars, as they are just not large enough to properly wrap & safeguard the glassware. :cool2:

DH always laughs at the huge boxes some FO's suppliers use to ship their glass bottles. But, that is exactly what you need to do in order to insure a safe delivery with no breakage.