need tips for packaging melts

redjello2000

I am having to ship some melts that I sold. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on what would be a cute way of packaging these items. :confused: I have a country type theme. Also, how should I package these for shipping to keep them safe. Any tips shared would be greatly appreciated. smile.gif

TIA,

Beverly :D

I package mine in little plastic ziploc baggies (I think they're 3x5 or something like that) four of my heart tarts fit perfectly in them and then people can re-close the bag after they open them. I made "toppers" our of cardstock that fit right on the top of the bag and they say what scent they are and have instructions on the flip side. I've also seen people package them in clear boxes, but I don't think that would fit with a country theme too well. You could also put them in a gusseted cello bag and tie some of that brown raffia stuff around the top with a little hang tag. That would be cute! Anyway, tarts are usually pretty tough, so I just wrap them once in bubble wrap (I have tons of it so I use it even when it's not needed.) :) and then throw them in a box with some peanuts and they're fine! :) HTH!!!