Bergamot Tobacco Archipelago

TraciS

Hi,

I got a 'sniffie' from SOS of this scent(not enough to pour a candle) but enough to smell it oob on a blotter and it seems really close.IMO out of about 30 of their scents I have tried I only purchased 12 full size FO.If they still have the sniffie program going on try it out.I think you get 5 sniffies for $ 1.00 plus stamps so they can send them to you.I was so glad that I got the sniffies first or else I would have spent $$$$$$ on FO I would have never used.

Belle Aire? Can you order just one scent from them or what? I"ve heard of them but never checked them out. I've smelled Havana and hated it.

Grama, I never would have thought of Maduro. I have that one but it's really sweet smelling to me. Will have to give it another whiff :wink2:

Bergamot Tobacco is the same as Havana (ask them if you don't believe me..LOL...same fragrance in two different collections). Brenda has a dupe, but, it's not close at all. The best I've tried is from Belle Aire. DEAD on.