Reduced FO quality or my nose?

Brenda (OH)

i had the same problem about a year age with NG they were going p-free on thier apple cinnamon and i told them they better fix it i order at least 20 bottles of that scent from sept to dec alone they did send me the right stuff finally I think they really need to let us knowwhen they do this .At the time i ordered 4 bottles what was i going to do with4 pounds of nasty smelling stuff:mad:

DeeDee

That would just irck me to death!! :angry2: The cost of supplies is tight for most of us anyway so to have things change......

I see that no one came outright and said who the supplier is. Please let us know so that if we buy from them, we can pay that extra attention to those details. Some of us may be thinking it is candle nose!!

Michelle

Yes! I've ordered oils more than once from same suppliers (names withheld). Some have smelled different and the oil color has changed, one being darker than the other. It made me question the quality. I haven't candled with them yet though. So I can't comment on how they will do in wax.