Cierra Candes Reopening......

candlegrl

I saw this today as well. It said that they are located on the Northwest corner! Carrie, you and I may be in luck! I emailed the previous owner (did not see an email to the new owner) to ask if they are going to carry most of everything that they did before - not only fragrance but wax, etc. I have not heard back yet. This is good news for us Northwest people! :)

Not sure how far Missoula would be from me. I am 1 1/2 miles from the Idaho border - narrow north part. With the way diesel prices are, I am not sure if picking up products would be any better than if they were shipped here from there. :undecided

I have never tried them..

I signed up for the newsletter and will get some FO samples when they re-open.

Their prices look good...

I hope they actually bring them in line with other suppliers. They have some great stuff sometimes, but the cost was awful!

I did a little researching on the company "A Little Candle and Bath Shop". I found them on this site: "Made in Montana Products Directory"

Their website is: www.candlelightdelight.com

It's currently under construction.

They are located in Lakeside, MT. Owners name is Kimberly Hockaday.

Lakeside is located on Highway 93 between Kalispell and Polson.

I did a little researching on the company "A Little Candle and Bath Shop". I found them on this site: "Made in Montana Products Directory"

Their website is: www.candlelightdelight.com

It's currently under construction.

They are located in Lakeside, MT. Owners name is Kimberly Hockaday.

Lakeside is located on Highway 93 between Kalispell and Polson.

Well, that's pretty much directly north of Missoula. That's too far to drive. It would take 4 hours each way, it would be cheaper to pay shipping. It would be good in a pinch for an emergency though.

Well, that's pretty much directly north of Missoula. That's too far to drive. It would take 4 hours each way, it would be cheaper to pay shipping. It would be good in a pinch for an emergency though.

Yep, you got that right. :undecided With the time and cost of gas it would not pay off. I sure wish one day, there would be a supplier in the Spokane area. Hey, maybe I am in the wrong business.....should be a supplier instead. But, I don't think that would be as much fun. :wink2:

• 1 month later...

Holy cow! Cierra wasn't the cheapest by far, but they just took the prices and almost doubled them on a lot of stuff!

And that's for everything from packaging to wax. Even the FO's are higher by a few dollars.

Definitely crossing them off now. :/

ETA: They want $100 for a case of Aloe Vera SFIC M&P! That's $10 more than Peaks, plus they are 2lb. blocks.