Got my scents in from CS

Debra Phelps

I poured some testers. I love the oils. Very Vanilla seems to be very strong. Pumpkin Souffle smells almost like my Pumpkin Bread, which sells like crazy. Brandied Pear, Cranberry Marmalade, both really good. I got the Antique Sandalwood, and didn't like that one so much. it smells like an old mans colonge to me. Just my opinion. I got a sample of Violet Lime and Creme Brulee. Both are great. Oh the Lavender is really good. I thought it was pretty strong. Banana Nut Bread is wonderful and I think the Smoke and Odor is the best I have ever smelled. I have some now that is awful. I quit making it. Thanks for all the suggestions. Just wanted to share. :D

The smoke and odor is funny to me. When I opened the bottle, it smelled like a berry. Smelled really good. When I poured it, it was spicy. Really nice. Must have been my nose. I am so glad to get one that smells good. There are so many that do not. I can't wait to burn them. Carol K was right. The vanilla is a lot like MCs. Smoke and Odor is good. I can't remember what else she told me, but she knows her scents. Thanks Carol. I took your advice.

If you have other smoke and odor FO's you don't like, you might be able to salvage it by blending a small ratio of a strong scent you do like so that you like the combined scent better. I have seen smoke and odor eliminator candles in tobacco stores with orange, berries, etc. blended in. I didn't buy one to see if it actually worked, though. If you don't add too much other scent, maybe it won't effect the eliminating part of the smoke and odor.

What does the smoke and odor eliminator smell like to you??

To me it smells like bubble gum. It is the best I have found yet.....

You guys should try the vanilla frosting it is so yummy and throws great in soy :)

I can't wait to try the vanilla frosting..I love the very vanilla! Thanks for mentioning that one!