Heplp! Someones renamed my pics on my site!

candlelady

OK, here's what my pics are showing as the properties when you right click on them:

http://www.catspringcandles.com/store/thumb.asp?width=150&path=E:\webspace\rocky\cdittert\catspringcandles

That's not what they are suppose to be.

if you go to my site: www.catspringcandles.com

click on products

candles in enamelware

then right click, go to properties and you can see the "name"

I checked my store and they are named correctly.

What's this?

I need to get this fixed!

Any help is appreciated!

Carrie

Hey CandleLady, went on your site. Beautiful site by the way!! Clicked on Rustic Bail Candles, price said $2,495. Didn't know if you had noticed that.

Wow, that is a great price- I will take 4 please to make a set. HAHHA just kidding. eekk I really hope you get that fixed.. :)

I guess what I am concerned about is the location link, specifically the path=E:\webspace/rocky/cdittert/catspringcandles.com...etc

What is that? Who's webspace and who's rocky?

Oh, and thanks for the compliments and the darn good pricing error! LOL

I'll get them fixed...

Who are you hosted with? IF you have a DIY site, they may have dumped into a random directory instead of main maybe and your pics for some reason are in the sub folders, but you are inserting them inside a main folder. Your CSS could be borked, ummm... it's a tough call without seeing the inside.

Wow, that is a great price- I will take 4 please to make a set. HAHHA just kidding. eekk I really hope you get that fixed.. :)

Well, ok then! Let's see $2,495 x 4 candles = he he

That is a comma, not a decimal point.! LOL

I went and fixed it and they were showing up as $2,495 each....and you all thought a $70 candle was high! LOL

Thanks for bringing that my attention ya'll...no wonder they weren't selling.......:tongue2:

I am getting page cannot be displayed for all of the links supplied here and when I simply go to your home page as well. I am assuming that you are working on the problems, but I thought I would go ahead and let you know. I hope you get things fixed soon, I know how frustrating these sorts of things can be!

(((Hugs)))