Looking for Votives and maybe small container candles

Hey everyone :D I make tarts and I'm just now getting to the point where I can make tarts with the same consistancy everytime. SOOOOOOO now all my clients want gift baskets for Christmas and there is just no way I can perfect the art of votives and containers by Christmas. I'm going to be trying containers this week, but I doubt I'll be ready to put them in gift baskets by the time these people want baskets.

Anyways, I was hoping that some of you lovely people could send me some prices on your votives and small container candles. To give you an idea of what I'm looking for, I'm doing baskets with tarts, tart warmer, tealights and I'm hoping for some of the bigger baskets a container candle or a votive with a votive holder.

I'll be getting the orders in next week, so I'll have more of an idea on quanity. How much do I need to order before I could classify as "wholesale" ?

Hope you guys respond soon, my clients are having fits for me to offer votives and containers.

It took me about a year of R&D and testing before I even considered selling a candle. You might want to give yourself a few months (AT LEAST) to do some testing of wax/wicks/scents and everything else that goes into this craft before you try and make money off it. Keep in mind that you are offering a product that is DANGEROUS if it's not made correctly.

Did I scare you? GOOD. People shouldn't be selling untested products to people. It can cost someone their home, or even their life.

Candlemaking is not something you just jump into. It takes a lot of time and testing to make sure you have a product you can sell. What works for one person doesn't work for someone else. There's a million variables that you have to consider.

Ok, fine then...just trying to have them give it a shot instead of resorting to buying some wholesale. Containers are a pia, but votives, I thought at least, were pretty darn easy. Anyway, if you'd prefer to buy votives and or containers from someone on this board, there are plenty of people who sell great candles (me included) :) But I don't have a website up yet. Do a search for websites..a lot of people on here ask for comments on them once they're up- so you can find a decent amount that way! I also know that InKristinesShower offers wholesale- I think she does soy containers, though. Maybe she'll chime in here.