I need a Fabulous strawberry

PixieWick

A true strawberry scent .. nothing added .. like cream or vanilla notes or anything else

i want to make my mom some candles an she loves that smell ,, i hate it .. only cause every place i have tried .. all strawberry oils smell like gasoline ! its made me never want to make it again nor does my mom want me to but i told her about this group an they might be able to help, that their wealth of knowledge is mind blowing lol

so if i can get a good one .. she wants more candles in strawberry

thank you in advanced

edit to add: i've tried ICS, C&C and BCN & S, SOS and NG so far

I like WSP's Strawberry as well as the Strawberry Jam for straight strawberry (but I only do B&B). My alltime favorite strawberry though, is Strawberry White Cake from Just Scent. In lotions & sprays, you just get strong, fresh strawberry, but in wax you might pick up the cake notes. I'm all out of sniffie vials & am waiting to order more in the upcoming week, or I'd gladly send you sniffies. If you want, I could do the "FO on a cotton ball in a baggie" version of a sniffy. Just pm me if you'd like them.