New name for Love Spell

candlebean

I was calling my Love Spell, Love Potion, but I just got a C&D letter letting me know that Love Potion was already trademarked. I checked and they're right :(

So what do you guys call your Love Spell / Love Potion? I was thinking of Enchanted Love, but I don't know...any ideas?

I'm with sliver on this one. People won't really know that it is Love Spell if you name it something else, and people love the scent. It's one of my best sellers. I just use TM or (type).

I agree. Sometimes I have a hard time finding out if someone carries a scent I like because it's been renamed.

Ours is pink and a top ten seller even with our name change. I've actually had customers tell me VS is making hers the wrong color.. they thought because ours is pink.. theirs should be too.

We also change up alot of the names of FO's we use. I like to make it difficult for the "next guy" to figure out what FO we use. Also it helps avoid the C&S letters.

Have a great day!

Chele

Since when does love spell have to be lavender?

I don't suppose it does. I don't dye my candles so it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference to me. If I were to dye my Love Spell, I would dye them in keeping with what the name implies. I'm kinda anal that way.

Since so many people are google-impaired and the color questions pop up regularly, it somehow seems appropriate to say what color the real Love Spell is. Maybe it will help someone.

:P

I call mine Love You Long Time.

I don't keep anything but one scent (I think) by supplier name, dupes especially. Saves lots of hassle in the long run.

Since when does love spell have to be lavender?

Hahahahhaha! My husband says that to me all the time! Where did you come up with that name? :laugh2: