Money Saving/Earning Tip for Paypal Users

Paypal users that currently have a business or premier account can get a paypal debit card for free. What's so special about that? With the debit card you earn 1% back on all purchase that you sign for (run as credit.) Even better, you can link the card to your business or personal account so you can pretty much use it for anything. There are no monthly fees or yearly fees. The only catch is you have to use paypal as your preferred payment type on ebay and your website. 1% doesn't sound like much but anything that you are getting for free is a lot. Just imagine getting 1% back on 10,000 dollars a year. I just signed up about a month ago and I have already earned myself almost $5:yay: :yay: I am not sure if it is available to everyone but my mom and I both got one. Check into it.

Thanks for the info, but it's not for me. I have 1% cash back on my Visa and my Amex Optima cards. I need to give more money to PayPal like I need to give myself another hole in my head.

If you don't have another cashback option though... why not.

Actually he's meaning the debit card that links to the money inside your paypal. Instead of having to transfer to your bank account, then pay to a credit card to use it. It's very handy sometimes and I have the cash back. I also have the Paypal credit card, so I can double that with my debit. So I always use debit, backup funding is the credit card, so I still get the cash back bonus, plus a low rate on the card, plus the interest over the month of money that is in there.

Nice thing about the PP debit is quick access to your PP cash. No waiting for the transfers.

But I don't know... I never noticed debit fees on that like my bank does. Haven't used the PP card for a while. Maybe there are debit fees?

Actually he's meaning the debit card that links to the money inside your paypal. Instead of having to transfer to your bank account, then pay to a credit card to use it. It's very handy sometimes and I have the cash back. I also have the Paypal credit card, so I can double that with my debit. So I always use debit, backup funding is the credit card, so I still get the cash back bonus, plus a low rate on the card, plus the interest over the month of money that is in there.

Oh a debit card. I gave up on those after someone emptied my account and I had a string of bounced checks to deal with. Credit cards are for me - the money never leaves my hands until *I* say so!