wickless votives?

TxAngel

Hi all,

I make wickless candles and they have done really well for me. I am now seeing wickless votives. Does anyone on here make them or sell them? Are the warmers for a wickless votive hard to find? I just came across these tonight. I did have a friend of mine last year want to buy a votive and wanted to know if he could put it in a tart pan. I kinda told him no..don't ruin my votive,lol.

It seems to me they would be to tall for the tart pan I sell and would melt over.

I was just woderinf if these are becoming popular?

Thanks bunches!!!

yea .. you dont want to put a votive in a tart warmer .. they are to much an will ovr flow .. found out the hard way lmao:laugh2: try the jumbo warmers might deep enough to hold a melted votive ... i'll try it for ya today an see how much it will hold, i'll go start it up now an get back to you in an hour or so an see how much the jumbo's will hold

I found some baby votive warmers. They hold a votive candle. But they are expensive 12.99 each. I emailed Levine to see and another company to see If they would carry them. Will see what they say. I have a few customers that would like the wickless votives cause there bigger than the melts. Regina. :)

Thanks guys! I did see where the votive warmers were more expensive to..so that was a turn off. Just something about a votive needing a wick,lol. Never thought of it as bigger and rather use it as tart!:confused: But my friend sure did,lol.

Hmmm..dunno if I wanna make 'em that way or not..lol.

Do you guys sell them very well?

I may just make some and try it...I didn't wanna make both but guess it's no biggie other than just adding a wick,lol.

I have set a votive in its glass holder down in an electric potpourri pot with water. You still have to watch that the water doesn't evaporate, but if a person already has the potpourri pot this keeps them from buying an additional tart warmer or votive warmer.

We order our "baby jar" warmers from Levines. (I think the last time we ordered they were around $5-6 ea.) We sell them with clear glass votive holders. We do not make votives without wicks to go in them...people just buy the votives and they can choose to burn them or put them in the melter.

If all you sell is wickless, I guess it would make sense to do it that way. In our case, since we sell votives, I wouldn't want to have to keep a supply of votives and wickless "votives" in all of our scents.

Although, there was that day when we poured votives and then realized we had never put the wick pins in......lol

I checked at Levines and it seems they discontuined the baby warmer jars. All I found on there site was 2 of them and they were on clearance. Oh well back to looking Regina

We did such a large order last year that I hadn't been to their site for awhile...how disappointing that they are not carrying them anymore.

We did have a few returned to us last year that didn't work. Maybe they ran into a problem with that style.

Heck, after thinking about the wickless votives all weekend I decided naaa. Just seems like a votive needs a wick and I'm trying to sell tarts around here to. Now if the tart thing don't go well I may try it. I like making those..wished ppl here in this area would buy them. I"m thinking the cinnamon bun and gourmet type may go better..tart wise,lol. Crumble top votives look good to.

They're just cuter!

Gosh I'm addicted..I even dream about this stuff.:laugh2: