SLICING M&P loofah soaps..

I tried searching this but found no results..... I am starting to make 3" round loofah soaps (from 3" pipe and Pringles cans) and once i get them out I cannot slice them straight, no matter how I try. all the instructions say to slice with a serrated knife but how do you get it nice and straight? I searched online a found expensive cutters but they are over $100.00.... I know some of you guys have the perfect tool or tip for this.... any help please....

thanks

Lysa

I tried searching this but found no results..... I am starting to make 3" round loofah soaps (from 3" pipe and Pringles cans) and once i get them out I cannot slice them straight, no matter how I try. all the instructions say to slice with a serrated knife but how do you get it nice and straight? I searched online a found expensive cutters but they are over $100.00.... I know some of you guys have the perfect tool or tip for this.... any help please....

thanks

Lysa

I know it's not much help but I did mine with a serrated knife, I sort of get over the top of the soap so I can see it going in

I've made them but I slice the loofah first and then use individual molds. I never tried it the other way, I just couldn't see how It'd turn out nice because the loofah is so hard to cut.

That's how I did it too

ohhh, thanks everyone!! I went to Lowes and bought a mitre box and now I have perfectly straight lines!!!:yay: (using a serrated knife), I may have to try the measuring cups too, gives me a reason to head to dollar tree! (My husband doesn't understand how i spend 50 dollars a trip in the dollar tree)

Lysa