Koolaid Jammers lunchbox

Cindys

Today at the craft show I was doing,this woman had lunch boxes wallets bookbags made from koolaid jammers. They were the coolest thing, and a HUGE hit. It appeared rather simple, to make. I was just curious to see if anyone else had seen these. They were flying off her table...

Yes it was just like that. She had wallets and bibs and backpacks. I might try this one..Only thing is I cant burn my mistake like I do when I screw up a candle

Well Koolaid Jammer packages are cheap. Just remember, they are unforgiving and you only get one chance to sew over them since they make a hole. Be sure to use a zig zag stitch when sewing.

People have been making purses and many other things for 4+ years and so far Kool Aid nor Capri Sun have ever been bothered. I have never heard of any one ever saying that there is a problem either. I am sure by now that those juice pouch companies know their stuff is being reused, in fact people have inquired with them to buy their pouches blank.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a new one out that I saw (at least for me) for using these pouches. It's a lunch box.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf984011.tip.html

and....

Here's a link to how to make the belts.

http://www.sanibelgreenteam.com/SGTbelts.html

these can still be found around here but not too much anymore. I never understood it but I know a couple years ago people were making a lot of money off them.