Celestial Colors @ Cherry Tree Scents????

Kymber

Anyone else having trouble getting their order from these guys??? I ordered 3 weeks ago and still haven't seen my order, received any kind of notification that I placed the order nor are they answering emails?? The only notification I have received is that I paid them out of my paypal account. I don't remember having trouble getting my last order from them.

There site says they are having a huge fragrance sell........so obviously doing something.

Suppliers like this really irritate me!

Ive never had a problem always fast shipping and great communication....but ive never ordered scents from them :confused:

I didn't order scents either....just the colorants I was low on and some new ones I wanted to try. I don't remember my last order taking a long time to process or get here....so I am wondering what is up. Also paid priority shipping on this order.

I finally got a reply to my emails. She claims she mailed them on the 27th and they were delivered on the 28th but that she had mailed them to the wrong address? She must of mailed them to her neighbor if they supposedly were delivered the next day...LOL Supposedly they are being resent on Monday..... I find it a little hard to believe but hopefully they will be on their way to me now and I will get them this week.

Very little gets here fast lol! We haven't raised postage enough to afford scooters or even a bike. Everything is usually walked in unless given to a man in a brown uniform!

Yep what Scented said....I swear we are still running the pony express out here half the time!! LOL