What's in your soap pot this weekend?

I didn't realize the charcoal soap was supposed to be good for acne. I may have to try some in a batch for my daughter. She has acne bad, but she just doesn't care and it drives me nuts. If I can sneak her something that will help, maybe she'll use it. LOL

No soap for me this weekend. I REALLY need to try to make some LS using Z's tutorial. That's been on my list since the class - what a month and a half ago? - but I just haven't had the time to be here at the house and "baby sitting" a soap pot for a few hours.

I sent some LS in a swap that I made a while ago that I personally like the feel to it, but I hate that it's not clear. That's why I want to try Z's method. It looks like just about everyone who did her tut had clear soap...

Okay, sorry for rambling... point is - no soap for me this weekend - too busy - maybe next weekend. :)

Must stop spending this weekend ack! Already splurged for a case of lip balm tubes...

Do you all realize how funny this must sound to most people?? They splurge on fancy restaurants, expensive handbags, and shoes that don't fit right anyway - we splurge on lip balm tubes! LOL!

Where's this activated charcoal at?

I also found it at Texas Natural Supply. I ordered some from there. The price was reasonable too. So now you have 2 great choices to get it from. I've ordered from TNS once before per the recommendation of Tereasa. I was very pleased with the their products and CS.

http://shop.texasnaturalsupply.ieasysite.com/category.aspx?categoryID=15