Remember that market outside the box thing?

I just got my box today and I am floored. I will DEFINITELY be entering my stuff in this box next month - maybe for the rest of the year!! It was well worth the $9.00 I spent & I can't wait to get my box next month!

There were all kinds of samples of cremes, lots of business cards and brochures, a couple little pins (that were very cute), but the best part of the whole box was a FREE italian charm bracelet!! There were no charms on it of course, but there was a great catalog along with it. My niece was here today and has been wanting one forever, so I gave it to her. It has inspired her to help out more around the house to earn money for her charms!!

:yay: :yay: I recommend this, but can't find the site - maybe Rachel will come on here and give it again. Thanks Rachel and by the way, your chocolate shea moi was very YUMMAH!! :yay: :yay:

:yay: :yay: I just posted on Rachel's post, but I gotta chime in here, too!

I am with you, well worth the cost!! The bracelet is so nice, and the keychain is fab, too!! And Rachel's shea moi is awesome!! There is still time to get in on next month's box, if you have not tried it yet!

I tried looking the site up when it was posted about a while ago, and it kept giving me an error...I hope someone has the link around here. Anyway, what is this box thingy all about? You pay money, and then send some samples and then you get a box back full of other people's stuff? Is this correct? Is it just for fun, or does it generate sales? Either way, I'd love to join...someone, anyone...WHERE'S THE LINK?!

• 2 weeks later...

I was reading about this on the soapzine. I signed up to get the box as a consumer this month.Hopefully I will get some goodies from some of the people on this board and the dish.

Sounds like a really good marketing idea. Tara and Rachel, you'll have to tell us how your return response is.