Crystal Palm Pillars

celicagtca

Your candles look lovely.

Before I made any of my palm pillars, I had researched them on the board. I kept reading that some amt of FO should be added to the candle cuz that wax has a funny odor. I take it this is not your experience? If so, out of curiosity, where are you getting your wax? I got from C'wic when they were having a sale on it.

I'm glad to see another chandler who doesn't scent every candle they make.

Your candles look lovely.

Before I made any of my palm pillars, I had researched them on the board. I kept reading that some amt of FO should be added to the candle cuz that wax has a funny odor. I take it this is not your experience? If so, out of curiosity, where are you getting your wax? I got from C'wic when they were having a sale on it.

I'm glad to see another chandler who doesn't scent every candle they make.

I also received mine from Candlewic but have no problem with the smell. As for the fragrance, this was an order of 75 pillars for an art gallery and they specifically stated NO FRAGRANCE. Thank you for the compliment.

Absolutely beautiful.... I think I'm going to have to try that wax!

I'm curious... What are you putting on the bottom of your pillars? And how do you get the great embossed logo on the side?

We have all our molds tooled and a machine that inserts the logos and then we encase a tooled ceramic based.

These candles are a delight to the eye - absolutely beautiful. I've just ordered some palm wax and am keen to see how they turn out - any tips?

Thanks to everybody for your compliments.

Mozzie,

Just remember to pour at around 193, and heat your molds, that is as long as your using aluminum or steel. :) Whether it's feathered or crystal your using, they both have beautiful appearances.

I received Astor F from a past Secret Buddy. Finally tried it a few months ago, love the look....But had trouble with trying to color it. What I was trying went the other way. Matches great in L.R. but was trying to contrast. Afraid to burn because of comments on this wax. But I Love the Look.

I received Astor F from a past Secret Buddy. Finally tried it a few months ago, love the look....But had trouble with trying to color it. What I was trying went the other way. Matches great in L.R. but was trying to contrast. Afraid to burn because of comments on this wax. But I Love the Look.

Hi Val,

What dye were you using and what comments on burning this wax? I absolutely love the way these burn, never had a problem. Maybe I can help you. :)