Tyler Candle~~~Greenleaves

Carrie a customer that had always bought Tyler Candler and Med Fig was one of her favorites bought my Med Fig from a fundraiser and she called me today and said it was just like the Tyler one. My Med Fig came from CS

I am trying to find out about their Diva. This same customer loves Diva. I was thinking I had seen where someone said it smelled like Amber Romance. Anyone remember anything like this. Couldn't find anything using the search.

Carrie a customer that had always bought Tyler Candler and Med Fig was one of her favorites bought my Med Fig from a fundraiser and she called me today and said it was just like the Tyler one. My Med Fig came from CS

I am trying to find out about their Diva. This same customer loves Diva. I was thinking I had seen where someone said it smelled like Amber Romance. Anyone remember anything like this. Couldn't find anything using the search.

grama,

I thought the Diva smelled like Warm Vanilla Sugar. lol

Hey FHG - I have never smelled it but I have 2 customers that would love it if I had it. This is description Tyler gives:

A warm and complex fragrance overflowing with delicious fruits and rich florals. Rich aromatic chocolate and amber complete this lucious blend!

Hey FHG - I have never smelled it but I have 2 customers that would love it if I had it. This is description Tyler gives:

Hmmmm, I've smelled it and thought it was just like WVS. I'll check it out again, possibly, on Saturday and make sure I'm getting that right. lol

Yall might try calling Starrville. They sell the same High Maintenance that Tyler Candle uses, so they might have a line on other TCC scents. I hate that they don't have scent descriptions on their site, but they're very helpful when you call. They have wonderful fo's, but they seem determined to keep it a secret!

Susan.

Yall might try calling Starrville. They sell the same High Maintenance that Tyler Candle uses, so they might have a line on other TCC scents. I hate that they don't have scent descriptions on their site......

Yeah, I'm curious what 'Redneck Christmas' smells like!

Grama, I don't use CS, ummm, can you tell me what supplier that is? Candle and supplies, CandleScience????

Thanks, and do you have a couple of ounces I could buy from you for testing? Have you tried it in soy?

Carrie that is Candlescience and no I haven't tried it in soy. Paraffin is my main line. Be glad to send you some. PM me your address.

I ordered 8oz each of the High Maintenance, French Market - those 2 were requested by same lady and also think it was Mandarin Lime. Couple really like their lime light and thought the mandarin lime might be similiar because of the mandarin and lime that is in the lime lights.

Do you mean Goldleaves? I can't find a TCC Greenleaves. If so, here's their scent description: Jasmine, hyacinth & exotic lily of the valley meld with a background of moss & musk to create an elaborate feast for the senses. That might help you find something close.

Susan.