ISO little boxes for roll-on perfume bottles

I seen them on Ebay with this seller: hortonlaneco for $2.40 for 10 of them,,,,,,,it says they are currently on vacation.....so keep checking back.

~Carlena~

www.carlenascreations.com

Thanks for the link; however, I checked them out and they are closing up shop on eBay and don't have the size I need.

And so the quest continues. They GOTTA be out there somewhere!

I have seen those items at the vendors' website but the lip balm boxes are too short. My roll-on bottles are 3.25" tall and the lip balm tubes are significantly shorter than that at approx. 2.5" tall. But thanks so much for posting those!

What are the exact dimensions of the bottle?

For some things I have had to use a box that was a bit larger ... I have some things I package in a clear pillow box, I put colored shred inside and then the item so it still looks good. You can match the shred to your color scheme.

Funny you should mention the pillow boxes. I had just about decided today that they may be the way to go. They're cute and you can stuff them with pretty shreds, as you mentioned.

Welp, I think my quest is over and I'll go with the pillow boxes. Thanks, All, for your suggestions. :highfive:

I found boxbliss.com and emailed her; however, I asked for a quote and haven't heard anything back for several days after that request. I'll give it a bit more time before I write boxbliss off. Thanks for the tip, Crafty1.

I have been searching for these as well. I contacted BoxBliss and she said they have a lip balm "boot" that may work- she explained them as a box without the ends, so if it's too long, it will just stick out the ends a bit. But it would still protect the glass, and keep people from opening them at shows, which is what I wanted. She was supposed to send me a sample but I never got them. I should email her again and see if she is going to send them.

I wanted paper boxes (recyclable), so clear is out.

I was thinking of getting thin cardboard or thick cardstock and making my own rolled paper packaging if I can't find any others, but it seems like a PITA.

I have some nice clear ones that are taller then the ones for chapstick tubes. I can take measurements when I get home and let you know if you would like.

That would be great! Thanks.

I have been searching for these as well. I contacted BoxBliss and she said they have a lip balm "boot" that may work- she explained them as a box without the ends, so if it's too long, it will just stick out the ends a bit. But it would still protect the glass, and keep people from opening them at shows, which is what I wanted. She was supposed to send me a sample but I never got them. I should email her again and see if she is going to send them.

After my initial contact with boxbliss, she told me if she didn't have them she could probably make them, but after I asked her for a quote I didn't hear back. Guess I'll gently remind her.

I heard back from Audra at BoxBliss.com with a quote for what is basically a custom box. Prices range from $0.66/ea for a lot of 10 to $0.40/ea for a lot of 500. Since it's currently a custom order it will take approximately four weeks for delivery. However, she did say that if this becomes a popular item they will consider stocking this size box. The roll-on bottles are 3.25" high by 5/8" diameter so the box will be sized to accommodate it.