Bert's scents.....

LeahRB

Going to try Bert's scents. Looking for a strong floral and I was also wondering about the hawiian tropics, pomegranate, and clean cotton. I open to other suggestions, if there is any Bert's scent that you love I would love to hear about it. I appreciate it. Thanks!

P.S. I use 4630

Geeze, I have and love so many of her scents that it's hard to pick my favorites, but I'll give it a shot.

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Wedding Cake

Pink Sugar Type

Warm Vanilla Sugar

Andes Thin Mint

Honeysuckle

The clean cotton I'm not too fond of, I get a fuel smell no matter what percentage I've tried. Haven't tried the others so I can't comment on those.

I second the Black raspberry vanilla!!:drool: :drool: I ma still buring the candle that I test poured with that scent and let me tell ya it is getting stronger everyday!!

Also the Elegant Orchid in 100% IGI6006 started out kinda soft but after 4 days or so it has gotten alot stronger!! not a knock you out the door strong but you know it is there....that was in a 4oz tin.

The Fig and Melon is good too 100% IGI 6006.

tootie

I don't like the Hawaiian Tropic very much. I don't think it's a dead on duplicate. Kind of has a funny smell to it, but it could just be me. I bought Cashmere recently. It smells soooo good, very strong, excellent (super strong) throw in my 6006 wax. It's a really dark and heavy oil though and really hard to mix. Even with mixing till my arm nearly fell off, there was still some dark oil settling to the bottom. A dark colored dye might remedy this though. Regardless, I love this scent and it is worth the mixing issues.

PS. I've bought a few of the bargain bottles lately too. I don't like any of them. They are Blue Vanilla, Orange Blossom, Country Breeze and Southern Peach. The Peach is OK, but the rest are not good at all - no wonder she is closing them out at cheap prices.

Thanks for the hawiian tropics tip. I actually had a person ask for hyacinth, so that might be something to try. Rosemary verbena is not a scent that I can imagine. Does is smell herbal or citrusy? Thanks guys!

P.S. I also noticed Bert's is testing a wild honeysuckle. I just love bath and body works wild honeysuckle and if it smells like that it will be great.