First and Main Bears

heather_dw

Just to let ya'll know I have ordered from them and a lot of their popular stuff sells out fast and is usually out of stock for awhile, sometimes a few months at a time, so if they're in stock grab 'em! I went to get scruffy bears this spring and they were out for 2-3 weeks. They had some real cuties in the new catalog.

The other down side to them selling out quickly is, they do not let you know after you order that they are out of products. I placed an order and waited a couple of weeks and thought it was odd that the order had not showed up. I called and they said "oh those are out of stock and not expected to be back till Dec 15. I asked why they would not notify and let me know so I could look else where. They said "we are just to busy". Love all of the products they have but think there customer service stinks. Had I not called that would have cost me alot of orders I could not have filled.

I agree with HJ0007- I placed an order for some bears that were in stock and some that weren't but were expected to arrive in a couple of weeks. I figured my whole order would ship when the out of stock bears arrived. Turns out when those arrived, the previously in stock bears were no longer in stock and I was going to have to wait even longer. I explained to them when I ordered, there was no mention on the website that the bears were out of stock and to change my order which they agreed to do. Customer service then said my order would ship out that week. I kept trying to track my order from their website with no luck and a week later e-mailed asking what was up with my order. I was told they were sorry, that it would go out that day. It was really a disappointing experience.

I get most of my bears from them, mainly because I really like the look of them and the price- and they are local to me, so I can pick up at the warehouse and not pay shipping. I usually have to wait a bit though to make the minimum order- I'll run out of one color of a particular bear, then have to say "out of stock" until I have enough to order to make the minimum. A few months back I was looking to see if anyone else was interested in splitting orders to make the minimums, but didn't really find anyone.

I want to try their newer small scraggles instead of the scruffy bears the next time I order!

Oh, and I had some trouble with ordering/customer service too when my old rep left the company. But they seem to have it straightened out now, and my new rep lets me know if they are out of stock on something. I ALWAYS call in my orders, so she can tell me right then about out of stocks.