What would you absolutly like to tell your customers, sometimes.

Ok, I am at a show, and I am tired. So here goes. Yes, my candles are 110 % all natural, even the jar. I used 8 times the amount of fragrance which I blend my self. I grow all my fragrances in my yard. They are stronger than any candle on earth. Everyone elses candle is going to do weird things, EXCEPT mine. Yes, I only charge 100.00 a candle. Thank You for buying 10. End of the day........ SOLD OUT. I also want air condtioning for outside shows and an easy chair. And someone to take the money. Now that is a show. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.:laugh2:

Dont forget those FO's are really EO's that you grew and distilled yourself ORGANICALLY including your coconut cream pie and your apple pie FO's or errr um EO's....:laugh2:

Sorry you had a bad day....:(

tootie

I would love to tell my customers that having a gift shop is just that, not selling cheap chinese candles that the supermarkets sell. Everyone has the same candle and don't mind buying 25 for the cheap price, whereas they could buy 10 top quality, UNIQUE, candles that burn cleaner, last longer and get the awe from your guests, LETS BE DIFFERENT and spend less in the long run.... OH I forgot, don't worry about buying those soy candles because of the false marketing that it is all natural, when deep within the wax lies the ingredient that makes it what it is... Paraffin!!!

HMM- to the ones that like to tell their friends in MY booth, "I get all my candles at the $ store/Wally world", I would like to say to them,"yes and you get what you pay for,a crappy candle at a bargin price" or "I'm sorry I'm not the $ store, I make only quality candles with quality ingredients. and I don't have foreign children as employees ':grin2:

now the do-it yourselfers that are always "gonna make that" and become wealthy. I have actually told them all the scary stuff about investing loads of money,business insurance/product liability,not to mention the risk of fire and personal injury and endless testing,shipping costs and that sort of stuff :P

I have customers that ask if they can bring back the tealight cups and refill them.:confused: I ask them if they go to the nearest pharmacy and ask only for the toothpaste, but not the tube, because they don't want to pay for the packaging again! :grin2:

I like the customers that whisper in my ear "you're gonna give me a deal right, plus give me a tax break?" My suppliers don't give me a deal and the Government surely doesn't give me a tax break.

When they throw a curve ball my way about one of the big companies offering a bigger jar for less, I look them in the eye and say "WOW...that's a great deal, you should be buying their candles instead of wasting your time here"!

People like that are more of a problem in the long run than a benefit to your business.