NG Nag Champa versus Peak Nag Champa

diamondk

I just got Tony's Nag Champa now SouthernGardenscents and it is awesome I heard it is the best out there.

Barbara AL

I was going to say that. From the choices between Peaks and NG, I'd pick Peaks. But really I much prefer Tony's. It is by far my favorite. OT's carries a nice one as well. But hands down, Tony's.

ETA that it will turn dark in soap but so worth it.

I've been using OT's DragonFire which is a nag blend. I didn't see it on the FO list so assumed that it was discontinued but Suz says it will still be available but with a bit of a price increase due to the increase in Patch prices. I get a overpowering hot throw at 3% load in paraffin candles so it is still cost effective. I was soooo dreading having to test new NC's cause it ain't my fav!!!

Karol I dont know if you ever order from BCN but their Nag Champa is great and it sticks major in CP soap. LOL...I know you didnt ask about BCN but thought I would throw it out to ya.

Kimberly, oh yea I do order from BCN but I don't need to order from them yet but when I do I will try some of theirs.