Cranberry Marmalade from CS

Hello,

I just purchased the Cranberry Marmalade and am test burning this morning. It smells completely different burning. Out of the bottle and cold it smells like a spiced cranberry, when burning I smell more cranberry and orange.

Does anyone else smell the same?

By the way it is throwing wonderful after only curing overnight.

Thanks

I thought it was going to be a wintery scent too, but I LOVE this scent. I do smell hints of orange.

This scent makes me feel all cozy and warm feeling.

It is a great scent thrower. I poured night before last and lit it yesterday and the scent throw was awesome. Can't wait for it to cure a bit!

There was some candle scent in my childhood memory (I'm only just past 30) that smelled ALOT like Cranberry Marmalade and everytime I smell it, I remember my linen closet in my house growing up and dinners around the table with the candle lit. There is something about this one that is very nostalgic, and not just with me- others have noticed it too.

And Cranberry Marmalade, Blackberry Marmalade and Pumpkin Souffle all change and mellow in wax, so their OOBs are totally different.

-Kristi

When I use this FO in a wickless candle or tart, it smells awesome. But when I use it in a wicked candle, I get a fuel smell as it burns. I have to add a wee bit of vanilla to it to cut the fuel smell. I also use this FO in soap....it changes completely and has a fabulous scent.

I don't neccessarily detect a fuel smell but I believe it is more the orange coming through. I usually am very sensitive to the "fuel" smell and anything with orange is usually the culprit, sometimes mint too. I am going to burn it again this evening to test again.

I tested the sugar cookie clove mix today and it smelled great too.