ISO Chocolate Coconut ??

*Dee*

just curious if anyone knows of where i can get a fragrance oil of this ? my sister asked me today some one at her work asked her about it she said she had gotten it ina candle before from home interiors?? anyways, i have checked a few places and havent seen it so if anyone knows of a place that carries it please point me in the right direction.

I've just gotten Chocolate Coconut Meringue from Daystar, and I LOVE it OOB. I haven't made it up yet, but just on sniffing it, it's divine. Good enough to eat. :grin2: I don't know if it's exactly what you're looking for, but it may be similar.

i actually figured it was pretty easy to mix, but i have neither the coconut or chocolate lol... but im still not finding just the chocolate coconut, i did fine one place who has mounds i think it is pine creek or something but their prices are pricey lol 32.00 for a pound so i think it would be easier to just buy the 2 str8 f/o's and mix my own, if i decide to do it...

thanks

This blend sounds fab - are you making candles or B&B "Almond Joy"?

I think I may have to try this blend test.

Thanks, Trish

Candles only, and those two scents I only do for 1 month out of the year as a special scent. The Almond Joy sells better for me then the Mounds.