Rubbery adhesive anyone?

Does anyone know what that rubbery adhesive is that they use to attach a credit card to the paper when they mail you a new one? It holds well but peels off fairly easily, even from the paper.

I think I'd like to use this stuff for a new label idea I'm working on but I don't know what it's called, how it's applied, or where I would get it. Any pointers appreciated :)

Ronnie

Hmm .... from the look of it on the back of my new credit card I would have thought it was applied out of a gun of some kind, like a hot glue gun.

Thank for the pointers tho, that gives me a place to start :)

As it turns out, that's one of the industry names for it - booger glue :) It's also called "fugitive" glue, tho I have yet to figure out why they call it that :)

Anyway, the Glue Dots that were recommended above are that substance. There is a glue-gun version of it though, which may be what I go with.

If anyone wants to see the gun and stuff ..

http://www.glu-stix.com/shop/page/product_detail/Product/d8d4360287fd540af99186afaca2c2f5.html

Thanx again all!

Ronnie